SEO Services from PurpleHQ: Turn Traffic Increases Into Revenue
Explore SEO Service Plans We know that when it comes to SEO, one strategy doesn’t fit all. At PurpleHQ, our team uses our own expert analysis along with your unique company’s needs, industry, current SEO performance, and goals to craft a customized SEO strategy tailored specifically for your business. If you’re ready to start creating your personalized, revenue-driving SEO strategy, contact us today!
- 150 keyphrases optimized
- 30 pages optimized
- 6 content, outreach, UX, or CRO assets per quarter
- 200 keyphrases optimized
- 40 pages optimized
- 12 content, outreach, UX, or CRO assets per quarter
- 300 keyphrases optimized
- 60 pages optimized
- 24 content, outreach, UX, or CRO assets per quarter
SEO Services That Grow Traffic and Increase Revenue
If you’re looking for serious business growth, SEO, or search engine optimization is the strategy for you.
What is SEO? SEO is a digital marketing strategy that helps your website appear in relevant search results in search engines like Google, bringing more qualified traffic to your website. It involves various techniques, from using keywords on your pages to earning links to your site.
A custom SEO campaign from PurpleHQ provides an all-in-one solution to SEO (on-page SEO, off-page SEO, and technical SEO), so your most valuable audience finds you online without you investing hours of work.
With more than $3 million generated in revenue for our clients over the past five years and our award-winning team of SEO experts are a winning combination for website SEO services.
Are you ready to start driving revenue from organic search?
Contact us online to chat with an experienced strategist from our SEO team about not only improving your company’s search engine rankings but also earning more revenue from them.
Digital Strategist – Higher Education Institution
“PurpleHQ delivered real and honest SEO results from industry experts and helped with strategic next steps for our institution’s success.”
Business Owner – Flooring and Tile Company
“PurpleHQ has sophisticated SEO processes and tracking, and I have been very pleased with their level of attention and service to our company.”
“PurpleHQ has always been professional and quick with responding to our internet needs. Their work is top notch and well worth the investment both short and long term.”
Our Tech-Enabled SEO Process Here’s a look at our SEO process, revenue for our clients.
Our R.O.C.K.E.T process includes six elements:
- Earned media & links
Keep reading to discover how our SEO marketers will improve your online presence, lead generation or sales efforts, and revenue numbers.
When we kick-off an SEO campaign, your dedicated SEO consultant begins by doing a deep dive into your company, your website, your competitors and your industry.
- In-depth Competitor Analysis
- Site & Server Analysis
- Analyze 200+ On-Site SEO Factors
We put on our detective hats and use data to put together a roadmap for your website’s SEO.
From IA to UX, we make hundreds of changes both big and small to your website to help Google better understand who you are.
- Attention-grabbing titles & meta descriptions
- Improve usability
- Update Site Architecture
With a dedicated web development team, our SEO company will also take care of your technical SEO, helping you increase the usability, speed, and functionality of your website.
Your website content is what users count on to help educate and guide them through the purchasing funnel.
- Website SEO Copy That Converts
- Longform Copy That Educates
- Informative Blog Posts That Intrigue
Whether discussing your company’s unique selling point or providing educational content, we’ll provide topic suggestions, professional copy, and quality content to propel not only your site’s ranking but also your company’s growth.
Our meticulous keyword research process is at the heart of our SEO services. The specific keywords we target help us define our audience and drive valuable traffic to your site.
- Competitor Keyword Analysis
- Keyword Mapping Report
- Advanced Rank Tracking
With relevant traffic heading to your website, your company can secure fresh leads, high-value sales, and more.
Earned media & links
Earned media and off-page SEO are crucial services for getting your site in front of your target audience.
- Content Promotion
- Relevant Mentions From Blogs/Press
- Viral Marketing Campaigns
Our dedicated content marketing team will create new opportunities for website growth by helping your company build links (and relationships) with trusted experts in your industry.
Getting relevant, qualified search traffic to your site is just the beginning of our SEO optimization services.
- Conversion Path Analysis
- Calls-to-action Improvements
- Continual Improvements Via ROI Tracking
We believe in testing everything and making continual improvements to your SEO marketing strategy so your business can continue to drive revenue from SEO.
What do our SEO management services include?
SEO is one of the best online marketing strategies to help your business improve its online presence, attract more traffic to its site, target qualified leads, and earn more conversions and revenue. That’s why SEO is a critical part of a successful business model.
However, SEO is more than just one strategy.
In fact, SEO is an umbrella term for many smaller techniques that work together to improve your Google ranking (or rankings on another search engine) to create an effective conversion and revenue-generating machine — your website.
Looking for custom plans and pricing? Request a proposal to receive yours.
Website SEO audit
A website SEO audit serves as the foundation of your SEO plan.
Auditing your site allows your dedicated SEO expert to discover areas of improvement, as well as opportunities for your SEO strategy. That’s why our SEO specialists start with a technical SEO audit before building your plan.
As a part of your SEO audit, your dedicated account manager will look at the following:
- Your website
- Your website analytics
- Your Google Search Console data
- And more
For the best results and insight into your website, our SEO team uses a variety of SEO tools. With these resources, we can take a multi-pronged approach to your website SEO audit and provide your organization with a competitive SEO strategy.
Without keyword research, you won’t rank or appear in the search results that have the highest chance of reaching your target audience. With any online marketing strategy, including SEO, it’s essential for your business to tailor your efforts to your ideal client or customer.
That’s why keyword research is critical to a successful SEO strategy.
It helps your company reach potential clients or customers by adapting to how they search. In your content, like a blog post or sales page, you use the keywords, phrases, or language that your audience does, which optimizes your content and persuades users that your company understands their needs.
For your company, that translates to phone calls, store visits, purchases, and more.
What is keyword research, though?
Keyword research is the process of investigating the search volume, competition, and cost per click of keywords that mean a lot to your business and your industry. As you conduct keyword research, you’ll be able to gain valuable insights into which terms you should use in your title tags, content, and more.
Using these key terms in important locations on your website will help you rank highly for those key terms in search engine results pages, which is a great way to get more site traffic, and ultimately convert more customers.
Content creation and implementation
Content is what ranks in search engines, so without it, an effective SEO campaign is nearly impossible.
Content creation is based on your keyword research and includes the terms that you deem to be the most important to your business and industry. Whether you operate your business online or offline, you can use content to reach and convert your target audience.
There are many kinds of content, from blog posts to online guides, and all are beneficial to your website.
For example, a manufacturing SEO strategy may use blog posts to reach business buyers in the early stages of the buying funnel and online guides for buyers in the later stages. With content, companies can target every stage of the buying funnel.
Here are some of the most popular kinds of content and how they can benefit your site visitors.
- Blogs: Google loves fresh content, so naturally, blogs are a great option since you update and add to them often. Blogs are usually short pieces of content, around 1000 words or less, that give personal insight into an industry-related topic. People love to follow blogs because they contain helpful tips and personalized information for your target customers.
- Service pages: Service pages are pages on your website that detail the services you offer. These are beneficial because potential clients love to read about what they’re getting before they commit. Your service pages are a great place to inform visitors about what’s included in each of your service offerings, pricing for those services, and more.
- Product pages: Much like service pages, product pages give descriptions and images of the products that you offer. These pages inform users about the specific items that you sell and include information like dimensions, color availability, size availability, ingredients or materials, etc. These pages are important because they can really make or break sales depending on the information you provide.
- Longform content: Longform content is content that is over 2000 words long, and it provides lots of useful, beneficial content to readers about topics related to your industry. For example, if you run a manufacturing business, you could write a longform article about a specific kind of material you use. The point of longform content is to be an extensive look into a detailed topic and provide the only resource a user should need to fully understand that subject.
With compelling and optimized content, plus specific keyword targeting and a dedicated SEO expert, WebFX can give your business a competitive SEO plan that provides a consistent source of revenue for your company.
On-page SEO is an essential part of all SEO strategies. Whether you’re looking to appear in Google searches (or search results on other search engines, like Bing or Yahoo!), you need to optimize your site for on-page SEO factors.
For some background, on-page SEO refers to performing SEO on your website.
That means you’re focusing on factors like the content, speed, and design of your webpages. SEO strategies can also target off-page SEO features, which our SEO packages do. You can learn more about off-page factors on this page or explore our beginners guide to SEO.
Now, as your SEO service provider, we take a 360-degree approach to on-page SEO by focusing on:
- Page speed: If your page doesn’t load in three seconds or less, you can bet that some users will navigate away from your page to find another resource that loads more quickly. Page speed is an important SEO factor because it not only helps users to have a good experience, but Google also appreciates it if your pages load quickly.
- Inclusion of multimedia: If you only have large walls of text on your website, your readers will likely become bored and grow unengaged with your content. To avoid this issue, and to keep users on your pages for longer periods of time, use elements like images, graphics, and videos. When you include these interactive elements, you allow users to become fully engaged with your content.
- Responsive on all devices: To ensure that users on smartphones and tablets get the same experience as users on a desktop, it’s important to ensure that your website is responsive. This means that your pictures look great on a mobile device and that forms are large enough to fill out — even on a small screen. This is a huge plus for site visitors and sends great signals to Google about your website.
- Quality of your content: Speaking of high-quality content, you need to create it if you want to receive high-quality links. You need to ensure that your website provides content with a high word count (Google loves long content), easy readability, fast load speed, and unique information. These all send great signals to Google and help you to rank higher in results pages.
These are just three of the many on-page SEO tactics our digital strategists use to optimize your website as a part of our SEO marketing services. If you’re interested in learning more, check out our on-page SEO or download our handy checklist for on-page SEO!
FAQs about SEO services
What is SEO?
SEO, or search engine optimization, is a set of techniques that help websites rank well on search engine results pages for relevant search terms. With a smart SEO strategy, you can improve the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search results.
How does SEO work?
SEO involves improving your website in accordance with user needs and Google’s algorithms, which aim to rank the most relevant, useful content for searchers. SEO techniques aim to make your website easier for users and search engine crawlers to understand and make your site more valuable to users.
SEO encompasses a wide range of techniques that focus on adding relevant keywords to your content, making your site more user-friendly, earning links from reputable sources, and much more.
What are SEO services?
Search engine optimization or SEO services are digital marketing services that improve rankings in search results for keywords relevant to a given business. These improved rankings increase the business’s visibility in search engines and drive qualified traffic to its website. For the best results, website SEO services should include a custom strategy and various types of SEO tactics, including on-page, off-page, and technical SEO.
How much do SEO services cost?
Prices for SEO services depend on several factors, including the SEO agency, SEO strategy, and existing SEO of the website. On average, business invest $1500 to $5000 per month into SEO services. For SEO consulting services, hourly rates range from $100 to $300.
How do I know which type of SEO service I need?
Various factors determine the ideal SEO service for your business, but here’s an overview of which services work best for which companies.
- Local SEO is best for reaching users in your local area. It works best for businesses that have physical locations or serve specific regions.
- Ecommerce SEO is for businesses that sell products online and can help relevant shoppers discover your products.
- Enterprise SEO is SEO for large businesses or businesses with large websites. Enterprise SEO strategies often have more of a focus on broad, short-tail keywords.
Whichever type of service you choose, a complete SEO plan covering aspects of SEO such as on-page optimization, off-page optimization, and technical SEO is typically the most effective approach. An SEO expert can help determine the right plan for you.